Our charity shop, at 735 Christchurch Road in Boscombe was opened on 6th March 1994. It has enjoyed huge success since its launch and is still going strong today.
The shop is run by Chris and Julie with a team of volunteers to help sort donations, stock the shelves and serve the customers.
We are always in need of your donations, and we're not talking cash! Our shop wants everything that you no longer need, such as :
- Clothing (mens, womens, childrens and baby)
- Shoes / Hats / Gloves / Handbags
- Duvets / Blankets / Curtains
- Household / Kitchen items
- Books / Magazines
- Records / Cassettes / CDs
- Videos / DVDs / Blu ray Discs / Computer Games
- Clocks / Pictures / Mirrors
- Any Electrical Items / Mobile Phones
- Small items of furniture / prams / pushchairs (contact the shop first to check)
This is by no means the definitive list. If the items you have are not on the list, please contact the shop and for advice on whether we can take it.
Even clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, handbags, duvets, blankets, curtains, books, electrical items & mobile phones in bad condition can be accepted, as they can raise us money through recycling.
To give to HRB, simply bring your donations to the shop between 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Saturday. To contact them call 01202 393533 during opening hours.
735 Christchurch Road ~ Boscombe ~ BH7 6AQ ~ 01202 393533
How To Find Us